What is the User Information Center?
It is a joint project led by Transport Consortia of Andalusia that initially seeks the attention of telephone calls to the number 902 450 550, requesting information on the services offered by the public transport system in metropolitan areas of Almería, Bay of Cádiz, Campo de Gibraltar, Córdoba, Granada, Jaén, Málaga and Sevilla.
What information facilitates the User Information Center?
- Schedules, routes metrolitan lines stops.
- Transport tickets and fares.
- Point of sale and charge of transport cards.
- Route calculation.
- Other questions related to the transportation system.
- Processing of suggestions, complaints and / or claims related to the metropolitan.
What is the service schedule?
The service is provided 365 days by a team of telemarketers, with the following schedule:
- Sunday to Thursday: 06:00 to 24:00.
- Friday and Saturday: 00:00 to 24:00.
What is the cost of the service?
The cost per call from the fixed network movistar is:
- Call setup: 0,092795 €.
- Price per minute in normal hours (Monday through Friday from 8-20 hours): 0,071952 €.
- Price per minute on reduced hours (Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays all day. Weekdays from 20-8 pm the next day): 0,042109 €.
For other operators consult your dealer.
Prices excluding taxes.
(*) Prices in euros per minute. Turnover in seconds from the start of the conversation.
For calls from mobiles or other landline operators, be at a cost as operator and contract pricing plan. Check with your phone provider.
What are the quality of service commitments?
- Ensure coverage of telephone services at a level not less than 90%, so that at least should be addressed, at this rate, incoming calls during the airport operating time of service.
- Getting waiting times of the users under 20 seconds in 80% of cases and in no case more than 30 seconds.
- No more than 7% in the dropout rate.
- Effectively Resolve user demands on services rendered.
- Communicate to the user in order to be at your service.
- Consolidate-client user culture in dealing with the consortia.
- Capturing the user confidence in the service.
- Increase the number of service users.